Conference Center & Meeting Venuein Muscatine Iowa
The Merrill Hotel & Conference Center is one of only two IACC-certified venues in Iowa offering flexible meeting and event spaces with expansive views of the Mississippi River. Our picturesque venue with over 12,700 square feet of flexible and intimate event space is perfect for creatives and captains of industry alike. With sophisticated interiors, curated art collection, and artful cuisine, your event will be sensorial, creative, and inventive at The Merrill Hotel in Muscatine, IA, near the Quad Cities.
Capacity and Floor Plan Virtual Tour Request Information
Meeting Features for a Perfect Event
- 24-Hour business center
- Abundant natural light
- Black out shades & drapes
- AV equipment
- AV/IT technician on-site
- Dedicated conference service planners
- Conference Service Desk available during your event
- Catering (kosher, gluten-free, and vegetarian options available)
- Continuous AM/PM breaks in pre-function space
- Day Meeting Packages (DMP) and Complete Meeting Packages (CMP)
- 29 Miles from Davenport, IA
- 43 Miles from Iowa City, IA
What Does IACC Certified Mean For You?
As one of only two IACC-certified meeting venues in the state of Iowa, it is our promise to you to deliver unforgettable service and unparalleled connections that will leave a profound impact on your guests. The emphasis is not only on the quality of our venue, but the outcome of your meeting or event. Visit our IACC membership page here.
Outstanding Muscatine Event Space
The Howe Conference Center venue features a total of 12,723 square feet across 16 functional rooms. This versatile event space will accommodate small corporate meetings/parties, fundraising events, rallys, and social events including galas and weddings.
Choose Our Flawless IACC Meeting Packages
The Merrill Hotel & Conference Center is one step ahead when it comes to planning meetings. With three meeting packages to choose from, our Iowa conference center takes the hassle out of planning. Each meeting package is designed to be cost effective, create productivity, and enable you to concentrate on the business at hand. In other words, we do the work for you.
IACC Certified Conference Facilities and Services
IACC, the International Association of Conference Centers, is the only global professional association representing small- to medium-sized venues focused on meetings, training courses, and conferences. To achieve IACC certification, venue members must demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards in design, facilities, services, technology, and sustainability. As a member, we join a global organization of the most innovative, forward-thinking, and results-driven conference centers in the world. We are one of only two IACC-accredited conference centers in the state of Iowa!
Through the IACC, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the best possible environment and consistently delivering the best conference center service to ensure successful, flawlessly executed meetings.
- All conference center meeting rooms feature windows with blackout shades; computer hook ups and phone line access; customized conference tables; and state-of-the art chairs designed to eliminate fatigue.
- All conference center rooms have high-speed internet access and have both wired and wireless capabilities.
- User-friendly control panels within each meeting room allows remote access to all electronic functions – open or close shades, dim the lights and operate projectors with the push of a button.
- Conference center services desk is staffed for the duration of your conference or meeting to assist with any special requests.
- Fully stocked office supply table is set up to provide any items that may have been forgotten.
Providing fresh, appealing dining options for your conference is a top priority. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style, and dinner is served at your table or buffet style. Catering menus vary daily and our expertly trained culinary staff led by Executive Chef Tessa Crookshanks will easily accommodate special dietary requests for kosher meals, gluten-free, and vegetarian options.
- Conference Services Manager to personally assist with your conference or meeting.
- Audio-visual technician to monitor your conference or meeting and provide support as needed.
- Complete secretarial services with advance notice for your conference or meeting.
- Special group rates are available for room blocks of 10 or more for your conference or meeting.
- Assistance arranging special group and team-building activities on and off site to compliment your conference and entertain your meeting attendees.
The Merrill Hotel is a proud Gold Tier recipient of the 2020 IACC Green Star Certification. In signing the Code of Sustainability, The Merrill Hotel certifies our venue supports IACC’s Environmental Policy, and we join with other members in striving for more sustainable, environmentally responsible industry policies and practices.
IACC ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
IACC shall be a leader in creating environmental awareness among IACC member properties and their clients. We do this by communicating the initiatives that we have researched and identified as having a lesser environmental impact; by encouraging IACC members to adopt these environmentally responsible practices into their business operations; and by continuous improvement to our own management efforts; all with the goal of reducing our carbon footprint and environmental impact.
CODE OF SUSTAINABILITY
IACC has a rigorous Code of Sustainability which includes 60 tenets in the following areas:
- Education, Awareness and Public Declaration
- Waste Management
- Water Conservation
- Energy Management
- Air Quality
- Food & Beverage