Business Travel in MuscatineBusiness Travel Hotel
Business Space at The Merrill Hotel
When you're traveling for business around the Quad Cities, choose comfortable luxury at The Merrill Hotel. Booking with Marriott is convenient and easy!
Make the most of your travels to Muscatine and extend your stay through the weekend. Explore the riverfront, shop local, try a new restaurant and nightlife are all within an easy six-block stroll of The Merrill Hotel. There's no shortage of attractions, recreational activities, and local dining.Learn More Explore Muscatine
Fabulous River Views - What a Gem!
I was here for a business trip for several days and had a wonderful stay! The ambience and elegance of the hotel surprised me for this little sleepy town of Muscatine. From the gorgeous lobby with floor-to-ceiling windows, offering scenic views of the Mississippi River to the comfy bed and and amenities of my guest room, was more than I expected! Everyone was so friendly and offered their assistance - you could tell it was genuine. I didn't realize that this was a new hotel until I arrived but I will definitely be back based on my recent experience. It was truly a gem! - Lori, D.
- Bridgestone Bandag/Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
- Carver Pump
- HNI, INC (The HON Company, Allsteel, Gunlocke, Paoli Inc., Maxon Furniture, Lamex, HBF, and Sagus International)
- Hoffman, Inc.
- Kraft Heinz
- Letica Corporation
- Kent Corporation (Kent Nutrition Group, Grain Processing Corporation, Kent Precision Foods Group, and Kent Pet Group)
- McKee Button Company
- Monsanto Company
- Muscatine Community College
- Muscatine Power & Water
- Musco Sports Lighting
- Potters Industries
- The Raymond Corporation
- Reynold Engineering
- SSAB Steel, Inc.
- Stanley Consultants Group
- Unity Point Health – Trinity Muscatine
- West Liberty Foods